‘Black Friday’ has finally arrived.
Nearly every Canadian carrier/flanker brand has launched its Black Friday deals and we’ve rounded up some of the best offers here for you.
Below are all of the deals:
Rogers’ ‘Wrapped in Red’ event brings a bunch of deals and offers for Black Friday. Some of the highlights include:
- iPhone 12 mini for $0 down, $7.09/mo financing with Upfront Edge
- Pixel 6 for $0 down, $10/mo financing with Upfront Edge
- $125 accessory credit over 24 months for anyone who activates a device during Black Friday
- iPhone 13 for $0 down, $5/mo financing with eligible trade-in and Upfront Edge
You can check out all the Rogers Black Friday deals here.
Update 11/26/2021 11:01am ET: Rogers added a $5/mo discount to its Infinite plans for Black Friday. You can learn more about that here.
Update 11/17/2021 at 12:01pm ET: Rogers confirmed to MobileSyrup there was an error on the carrier’s website that showed incorrect prices. The iPhone 12 mini price has been updated accordingly.
Bell’s Black Friday deals went live with some sweet offers on phones and internet packages. Check out the highlights below:
- $100 – $200 Visa prepaid cards when you sign up for select internet or internet and TV packages
- Save 30 percent on Samsung Galaxy Watch4 and Watch4 Classic
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 – $0 down, $30/month financing (save $540)
- Google Pixel 6 – $0 down, $20/mo financing (save $336)
Update 11/20/21 09:13am ET: Bell added some more hot offers, including a $5/mo discount on Unlimited plans for 24 months and a $125 accessory credit to match Rogers.
You can check out all the Bell Black Friday deals here.
Rogers’ flanker brand Fido also has several Black Friday deals available. Check out the highlights:
- iPhone 12 mini – $0 down and 0 percent interest at $15/month for 24 months
- Save up to 50 percent per month on Unlimited Home Internet — must be paired with a mobile plan
- Google Pixel 6 – $0 down, $25/mo financing (regular $39/mo financing)
- 2nd-gen AirPods — $0 down at $2.50/month for 24/months ($180 outright)
You can check out all the Fido Black Friday deals here.
Bell’s flanker brand also rolled out a bunch of deals on phones. Below are some choice offers:
- Google Pixel 6 128GB: $0 down, $25/mo financing — You save $336 over 24 months
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G 128GB: $220 down, $33.34/mo financing — You save $540 over 24 months
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G 128GB: $0 down, $20/mo financing — You save $720 over 24 months + two months of free YouTube Premium
- iPhone 13 mini 128GB: $0 down, $33.84/mo financing — You save $168 over 24 months
Check out all the Virgin Plus Black Friday deals here.
Freedom’s Black Friday deals include some decent savings on smartphones and some nice plans:
- iPhone 13 – $0 down, $20/mo MyTab with TradeUp on a $60/mo plan
- Google Pixel 6 – $0 down, $20/mo MyTab with TradeUp on a $45/mo plan
- $60/mo 20GB with Unlimited Talk, Text and 1GB Nationwide Data
- $50/mo 15GB with Unlimted Talk, Text and 500MB of Nationwide Data
You can check more Freedom Mobile Black Friday deals here.
If you live in Alberta or B.C. and have Shaw internet, Shaw’s mobile offerings are pretty solid (and Black Friday deals make them better!). Check out some highlights below:
- iPhone 13 Pro – $0 down, $47/mo tab (save $312)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 – $0 down, $49/mo tab (save $312)
- iPhone 12 – $0 down, $30/mo tab (save $432)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 – $0 down, $45/mo tab (save $240)
You can find more Shaw Mobile Black Friday deals here.
Customers who switch to Public Mobile will get 2GB of data free every month if they activate any monthly plans worth $35 or more and use the promo code ‘2GBBONUS.’
You can find more of Public Mobile’s deals here.
Customers can save on phones, internet and more at Vidéotron’s Black Friday sale:
- Up to $150 welcome credit with select plans
- Helix Unlimited 100 Internet – $65/mo (save $24/mo)
- Google Pixel 6 – $0 down, $25/mo for device on select plans (save $8.25/mo)
- Get $100 off accessories when you sign up for an ‘All-Inclusive’ plan
You can check out all the Vidéotron deals here.
Update 11/26/2021 10:01am ET: Telus highlighted some more Black Friday offers, including a $5/mo discount on unlimited plans. You can check out these highlights here.
Telus finally rolled out its Black Friday deals, highlighting an $85/40GB plan (which has been available for a while) and more. Check out the offers below:
- Get a Lenovo Chromebook with purchases of a Motorola One 5G Ace
- iPhone 13 — $0 down, $30/mo financing with Bring-It-Back (save up to $415)
Save 30 percent on Galaxy Buds2
- Google Pixel 6 — $0 down, $20.54/mo financing with Bring-It-Back (save up to $407)
Check out all of Telus’ Black Friday deals here.
Saskatchewan-based regional carrier SaskTel rolled out its Black Friday deals with some pretty excellent offers, including deals on smartwatches and accessories:
- New customers save $10/mo for 24 months on select two-year voice and data plans (existing customers get $10/mo off for 12 months)
- Google Nest Mini: now $29.99, was $69.99
- Samsung Galaxy Buds 2: now $139.99, was $189.95
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic: now $399.99, was $499.99
Learn more about SaskTel’s deals here.
Eastlink has a few solid offers on various smartphones for Black Friday:
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 128GB: $0 upfront, $35/month financing (regularly $48/month)
- iPhone 12 64GB: $0 upfront, $25/month financing (regularly $37.67/month)
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G 128GB: $0 upfront, $50/month financing (regularly $65/month)
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G: $0 upfront, $15/month financing (regularly $28/month)
All of Eastlink’s Black Friday deals can be found here.
Chatr kept it simple this year with one Black Friday offer: 2GB of bonus data per month for six months for new customers who activate a $35/mo or more plan.
Learn more here.
Update 11/26/2021 10:01am ET: Koodo has sevlera pre-owned phones on sale for just $1/mo for Black Friday. Check it out here.
Black Friday sorry, ‘Bright Friday’ deals are here, including discounts on phones and more. Check out some of the highlights below:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G 128GB: $0 upfront, $15/month financing — You save $770 over 24 months
- Google Pixel 6 128GB: $0 upfront, $26/month financing — You save $276 over 24 months
- iPhone 13 mini 128GB: $20 upfront, $33/month financing — You save $168 over 24 months + Up to 6 months of Apple TV+ and Arcade
- TCL 20 Pro 5G 256GB: $0 upfront, $20/month financing — You save $310 over 24 months
You can learn more about Koodo’s Black Friday deals here.
Update 11/18/2021 03:42pm ET: Added Telus, SaskTel, Eastlink and Chatr to the round-up. Also added Koodo at 4:07pm.
Update 11/18/2021 09:13am ET: Added Vidéotron to the round-up.
Update 11/17/2021 4:13pm ET: Public Mobile’s deals have been added to the round-up.
Update 11/17/2021 11:14am ET: Added Shaw and Freedom Mobile Black Friday highlights.