Every week we bring you the latest in Canadian mobile news. Listed below is a quick overview of the top stories from the past seven days.
- Shaw asks CRTC to exempt it from having to offer its ‘Fibre+ Gig’ service to resellers
- Ontario ministers ask federal government to help expand rural internet access for students
- Sonos Arc Review: Sonos finally conquers the TV room
- Surface Go 2 Review: Great mini computer in a tiny niche
- Advocacy groups petition cabinet to reverse CRTC decision on Koodo paper bills
- This is likely Google’s upcoming Android TV streaming stick
- Bell to sell 25 data centres to California-based Equinix for $1.04 billion
- Bell selects Ericsson as its 5G network equipment supplier
- Telus, Koodo add RCS support for some Samsung smartphones
- Telus partners with Ericsson and Nokia for its 5G network
I still love Tetris and still the biggest fan of Tim Hortons in the world. Now into its tenth year, my focus at MobileSyrup is advertising and partnership and ensuring Canadians have a voice in the wireless market.