This week’s Xbox sale focuses on games published by Microsoft Studios, offering discounts of up to 75 percent on a variety of Xbox One exclusives.
Below is a highlight of some of the most notable deals:
- Dead Rising 4 — $40 (regular $79.99)
- Gears of War 4 — $20.79 (regular $51.99)
- Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition — $40 (regular $79.99)
- Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition — $10 (regular $39.99)
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition — $10 (regular $20)
- Sea of Thieves — $51.99 (regular $79.99)
- State of Decay 2 — $25.99 (regular $39.99)
- Sunset Overdrive — $8.25 (regular $24.99)
The full list of deals can be found here.
Two of these games are actually Canadian-made. Gears of War 4 comes from Vancouver’s The Coalition, while Dead Rising 4 was developed by the now-defunct Capcom Vancouver.
It’s also worth noting that most of these games — with the exception of Dead Rising 4 and Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition — are part of the Xbox Game Pass catalogue. Therefore, you’ll be able to play those other games and over 100 more at no additional cost if you have a monthly subscription to the service.
Until October 1st, Canadians can actually save around $25 on a 12-month Game Pass subscription, which will also come with two free Forza games as a bonus.