Shortly after its latest Indie World stream, Nintendo has kicked off a major sale on various indie Switch games, including some that were shown during the presentation.
Notably, the following games, which launched today on Switch right after Indie World, are currently available at discounted prices:
- Evergate — $21.24 (regularly $24.99)
- Hypnospace Outlaw — $18.89 (regularly $25.19)
- Manifold Garden — $22.67 (regularly $25.19)
- Raji: An Ancient Epic — $29 (regularly $32.49)
- A Short Hike — $8.99 (regularly $9.99)
- Takeshi and Hiroshi — $9.89 (regularly $10.99)
Notably, A Short Hike was made by Toronto developer adamgryu.
— adamgryu (@adamgryu) August 18, 2020
Other indie games are on sale as well, including Bastion ($2.62, down from $17.49), Goat Simulator: The Goaty ($9.44, regularly $37.79), Cooking Simulator ($12.49, was $24.99) and What The Golf? ($18.74, normally $24.99).
See the full list of eShop game sales here.
Image credit: Super.com