After countless leaks and a strong showing at Mobile World Congress, Canadians can pre-order the LG G6 starting today, with the handset set to officially launch on April 7th.
A wide of variety of Canadian carriers, including all of the Big Three and regional players like Videotron, plan to carry LG’s latest smartphone. Below is a list of carriers where Canadian can preorder the G6 from, as well as details on pricing. It also seems that carriers will also be including a free LG PH3 Bluetooth speaker (retail value of $89.95), while those in the United States are receiving a free Google Home.
- Bell: $999.99 no-term, $199.99 (free LG sound bar and Bluetooth subwoofer – value: $279.99)
- Eastlink: $0 on EasyTab or $849 no-term.
- Fido: $900 no term, $399 on a 2-year term on a Plus25 plan
- Freedom Mobile: $0 on MyTab Boost, or $839 no-term
- Koodo Mobile: Not yet available for sale.
- Rogers: $900 no-term, $199 on a 2-year contract (Free LG Tone Infinim Wireless Stereo Headset)
- SaskTel: $199 on a 2-year contract, $999.99 no-term
- Telus: $900 no-term or $200 on a 2-year contract (free LG sound bar and Bluetooth subwoofer – value: $279.99)
- Videotron: $199.95 on a 2-year contract (with a monthly plan starting at $79.95)
- Virgin Mobile: Not yet available for sale.