The OnePlus One may have received glowing reviews upon launch (including from us) but the device is not without its faults. Today, OnePlus announced a monster update that addresses a host of issues affecting everything from the touchscreen to the display, to problems affecting Bluetooth, battery life, and the speaker.
CM 11S 38R also brings a new lock screen, the ability to capture photos in RAW, support for high resolution music playback, the addition of a pause button during video recording, and support for ANT+, which will allow all of your health monitoring devices to talk to the phone.
OnePlus says this update should fix the unresponsive touchscreen problem that required users restart their device. CM 11S 38R should also eliminate static in the speaker when changing the volume while using a headset, as well as battery drain problems related to the System UI/Quiet Hours.
Check the full list of updates and bug fixes below:
- Added method for users to report bugs directly to Cyanogen.
- Added pause button during video recording.
- Improved battery life.
- Fixed issues with camera exposure compensation stuck in ‘auto’.
- Fixed issues with ‘4G Preferred’ option not connecting to 3G data.
- Fixed issues with delay in torch activation.
- Fixed issues with unresponsive screen requiring reboot.
- Fixed issues with static in speaker when changing volume while headset plugged in.
- Fixed issues with rotation not triggering when rotated slowly.
- Fixed issues with Quiet Hours / system UI causing battery drain on last day of month.
- Fixed issues with camera not starting when LED torch is already on.
- Fixed issues with Bluetooth volume low on connection.