TD has updated their mobile app for the BlackBerry, iPhone and Android devices. Majority of it has stayed the same but TD states that the enhancements are to the TD Insurance section of the TD mobile app. The TD Insurance section of the mobile app now includes the following features:
– (New) Accident Photos: take up to 4 accident photos within the app and send to the TD Insurance Claims
– (New) Flashlight: use the smartphone device as a flashlight tool.
– Frequently asked questions on Auto, Home, Life and Health insurance
– An Auto Insurance Accident Toolkit with the following options:
– Accident Checklist: step-by step instructions on what to do in case of an accident
– Accident Notepad: a place to record accident details to make it easier when reporting a claim
– Important “How To” information for Home (Home Owner checklist) and Auto Insurance (Auto Assistance)
You can download the TD Bank app via iTunes, BlackBerry App World and the Android Market.
(Thanks TrickyD and Matthew!)