The iPad Pro is now available to order in Canada, with shipments beginning later this week. The company’s largest tablet is also its most powerful, feature-filled, with an A9X chip and support for the new Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard.
The iPad Pro is available in three colours — space grey, gold, and silver — and is priced at $1049 for the 32GB WiFi model; $1249 for the 128GB WiFi model; and $1429 for the 128GB WiFi+Cellular model. The Apple Pencil retails for $129, and the Smart Keyboard for $229. Apple notes on its site that the iPad Pro will ship to you within one business day. In addition, stock will arrive at retail stores later this week.
iPad Pro Specs
- iOS 9.1
- 12.9-inch Retina 2732×2048 resolution display, 264 pixels per inch (ppi)
- 64-bit A9X processor w/ M9 motion coprocessor
- 32GB WiFi, 128GB WiFi, and 128GB Wi-Fi + Cell versions
- 4 speaker audio system (stereo)
- 8MP iSight camera, F2.4 lens, 1080p video recording @ 30fps
- 1.2MP FaceTime camera, 720p HD videos
- Touch ID
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Wi‑Fi (802.11a/ b/ g/ n/ ac) MIMO; dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Nano-SIM (WiFi + Cellular model only)
- Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor
- 6.9mm thick, 1.57 pounds
- 38.5 Whr battery, 10-hour battery life
Update: Best Buy Canada has now started to sell the iPad Pro in all models. The prices are the same as what Apple is selling them for.
Read more: iPad Pro Review