If you’re one of the loyalists that are venturing down the path of purchasing the Android-powered BlackBerry Priv, then you’re probably interested in making it look good, or at the very least protecting it from damage.
The 5.4-inch Priv runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and has a QWERTY keyboard accessed through a sliding mechanism. Here is the list of cases that BlackBerry has up for pre-order:
– PRIV Leather Pocket, Black and Tan: $49.99
– PRIV Leather Smart Flip Case, Black or Tan: $69.99
– PRIV Leather Swivel Holster: $59.99
– PRIV Slide-Out Hard Shell, Black, Lagoon Blue or Military Green: $49.99
– PRIV Sync Pod Nest: $14.99
– PRIV Sync Pod w/1.2m USB Cable: $49.99
– PRIV WS-510 Premium Stereo Headset, Black (Coming soon): $34.99
These will all ship with your Priv purchase on November 6th. Unfortunately, there is no way to score a bundle discount, but that might come in time for the upcoming holiday season.