Remember the joint venture between Rogers, Bell and TELUS called “Zoompass”? This Canada’s first mobile payment service that allows you to send, receive, request money, check your account balance, review transactions directly from your mobile phone… I am guessing business is going well as they have put a promotion together that could see you win a cool $5,000.
The contest is open to all Canadians (excluding Quebec) and goes until December 31, 2009 at 11:59 pm. There are a couple ways to enter:
1. Complete the registration process and sign up for a Zoompass account.
2. The no purchase/sign up required way: “hand-print your name, address, city, province or territory, postal code, day and evening telephone numbers, and a unique 200-word handwritten essay on “How Zoompass will change the way we use money”, and mail in a postage stamped envelope to: “Zoompass Contest”, PO Box 1173, T.D.C. Postal Station, Toronto, Ontario M5K 1P2.”
When it comes to prizes, there is a Grand Prize of $5,000.00 and 3 gift prize packages that include:
– One Bell Mobility BlackBerry Storm and a $100 mobile money transfer into your Zoompass account
– One TELUS Mobility BlackBerry Storm and a $100 mobile money transfer into your Zoompass account
– One Rogers Wireless BlackBerry Bold and a $100 mobile money transfer into your Zoompass account
The Zoompass service works on Bell, Rogers, TELUS, Virgin, Fido, PC Mobile, and Solo Mobile.
More here at Zoompass