How does a free trip to Jamaica sound? If you are a Bell subscriber then you’re in luck as they have announced a new contest that could see you and a friend win and all-inclusive trip straight to the beach.
The contest is called “Party like Sean Paul in Jamaica” and ends ends September 29th, 2009. Although you most likely will not see Sean Paul, they do say you will party like him. This contest is valued at $2,500 and there are 3 ways to enter:
1. Text SP to 5500 ($1 per entry).
2. Download a Sean Paul ringtone or song to your phone through the Web browser or Music Store.
3. Subscribe to the $15 Unlimited Full Track music feature through the Music Store on your phone.
I read over the rules and regulations and the actual prize consists of the following:
• one (1) all-inclusive trip to Jamaica for two (2) persons to a resort rated (by travel industry sources) at 3 stars or higher to occur during February 2010
• Return economy air transportation for the Winner and the Winner’s guest from the major Canadian international airport (the “Airport”) nearest to the Winner’s residence
• Five (5) to seven (7) nights’ accommodations for the Winner and Winner’s guest, double occupancy, standard room determined by the Sponsors at their sole discretion.
More here at Bell
(Also, not sure why they used a Palm Centro to promote this, the new Pre would have been way better)