CBS has announced that its All Access video on-demand service is now available on Roku streaming players and TVs in Canada.
CBS All Access previously launched in Canada in April, which marked its first expansion into an international market.
With All Access, Canadians can watch over 7,500 episodes of CBS shows, as well as watch CBS News’ 24/7 streaming news service.
For $5.99 CAD per month, CBS All Access offers on-demand programming such as:
- Just under 20 current primetime shows, including NCIS, Bull and Macgyver
- All past seasons of 15 primetime shows, like NCIS, Survivor and Elementary
- CBS All Access original series The Good Fight
- CBS Classic series like The Good Wife, CSI and Hawaii Five-O
- Late night shows like The Talk and The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
“Within just weeks of debuting CBS All Access in Canada, we’re thrilled to be bringing the service to Roku streaming players and Roku TVs, giving subscribers even more ways to watch CBS programming and expanding on our longstanding partnership with Roku in the U.S.,” said Rob Gelick, executive vice president and general Manager of CBS Entertainment Digital in a press statement.
CBS says it will launch All Access “on additional connected devices in Canada in the coming months.”
Image credit: CBS