The BlackBerry KEYone, which is manufactured by TCL Communications, was shown off in greater detail yesterday at Mobile World Congress.
It’s expected most Canadian carriers will show some level of support for the KEYone, but today, Telus is first out of the gate by stating it will add the device to its lineup in April. Unfortunately, Canadian pricing is still a mystery. The BlackBerry KeyOne will retail for $549 USD, which is about $720 CAD.
BlackBerry KEYone Specs
- Display: 4.5-inch, 1620 x 1080 pixels, 434 PPI IPS LCD, 3:2 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Design: 5.87-inch x 2.85-inch x 0.37-inch
- Keyboard: Touch-enabled backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor and 35-keys
- Rear camera: 12-megapixel (1.55um) IMX378, dual-ton LED flash, HDR, 4K video recording at 30fps, 4x digital zoom, f/2.0 lens, video/image stabilization
- Front camera: 8-megapixel (1.125um), 1080p video at 30 fps, HDR, video/image stabilization
- Battery: 3,505mAh, Quick Charge 3.0
- Processor: Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core 2.0 Ghz 64-bit Adreno 506
- Sensors: GPS, Accelerometer, Magnetomer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Bands: LTE1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 28, 29, 30 | TDD LTE: 38, 39, 40, 41 | Canada, LATAM, APAC
- Sound: Integrated speakers with dual microphones and active noice cancellation, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Operating system: Android Nougat 7.1