Can’t wait for LG to officially unveil all the specs of the G3 on May 27th? Today, good news has come your way. While the device has leaked-a-plenty online, some specs were still omitted. During a “secret” meeting in Korea with retailers a number of slides have found its way onto the web that shows the G3 in all its glory.
Here’s what you can expect the LTE-enabled flagship G3 to come to market with:
- 5.5-inch, 1440 x 2560 (QHD) display, 538 pixels per inch
- 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9 mm
- Quad-core Snapdragon 801
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- 13MP rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization+
- 2.1MP front-facing camera with an “enhanced selfie mode”
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- a laser auto focus beam that’s built into G3 that will provide fast focus pictures
- 3000 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat
There was no indication on the slides of the price or the in-store availability. This should all officially come forward next Tuesday. We’ll bring you all the details live.
Via: Phone Arena