With I/O 2017 winding down, Google has announced the winners of its latest class of Google Play Award winners.
After whittling down a list of 57 finalists, the company has picked the best app or game across 12 different categories. Notable winners include language learning app Memrise, indie darling Mushroom 11, Blizzard’s Hearthstone digital collectible card game and Android mainstay IFTTT (If This, Then That).
See the full list of winners, with accompanying links to download them, below. You can also see the full list of all 57 finalists on Google’s website.
- Standout Indie: Mushroom 11 ($6.49 CAD)
- Standout Startup: Hooked (free with in-app purchases)
- Best Android Wear Experience: Runtastic Running & Fitness (free with $4.99 ‘Pro’ upgrade)
- Best TV Experience: Red Bull TV (free)
- Best VR Experience: Virtual Virtual Reality (Normally $11.99, discounted to $5.99 currently)
- Best AR Experience: Woorld (free)
- Best App for Kids: Animal Jam – Play Wild! (free with in-app purchases)
- Best Multiplayer Game: Hearthstone (free with in-ap-purchases)
- Best App: Memrise (free with in-app purchases)
- Best Game: Transformers: Forged to Fight (free with in-app purchases)
- Best Accessibility Experience: IFTTT (free)
- Best Social Impact: Sharethemeal (free)