Rumours of Samsung’s next flagship smartphone started after leadership changes within its design team and poor sales of the Galaxy S5. Many Samsung enthusiasts were hoping for a premium device that opted away from plastic and faux leather. Answering the call was the Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Alpha with a metal frame.
Images surfaced yesterday that reportedly show the upcoming Galaxy S6, otherwise known internally as Project Zero. While the pictures could be an early prototype of the plethora of Samsung devices, it’s expected the Galaxy S6 will feature an all-metal design, better camera, and faster processor.
With every device comes accessories, and according to SamMobile, here’s the official list that Samsung will launch with for the Galaxy S6:
– EF-CG920B — Zero-F S View Cover Case
– EP-PG920I — Zero-Flat S Charger Pad Power
– EF-WG920B — Zero-F Flip Wallet Case
– ET-FG920C — Zero-F Screen protector ETC
– EF-YG920B — Zero-F Protective Cover [PULeather] Case
– EF-QG920B — Zero-F Protective Cover [Clear] Case
– EF-YG925BMEBUS — Zero Protective Cover [PULeather] Case
– EF-WG925BSEBUS — Zero Flip Wallet Case PVR
– EF-QG925BGEGWW — Zero Protective Cover [Clear]Case
In addition to the S View cover case and Flip Wallet case, Samsung will also produce a wireless charging case. The Galaxy S5 was officially announced in February last year and we might see Samsung follow with a similar timeline for the GS6.