Bell users, and presumably TELUS and Rogers, should be receiving the GD2 Windows Phone update any day now. According to a leaked Bell internal document, the changelog brings a slew of improvements, most notedly a better battery life. Here’s the full update list:
– Improved Battery Life
– DataSense feature reduces data usage by optimizing web content
– Camera and Photo viewer improvements allow quicker photo capture and better review experience
– General Improvements to the Maps application.
– Various SMS and MMS improvements
– Bluetooth: Increase the maximum allowed size of incoming files, improving the speed of file transfers to the device
This should hit your device by August 5th.