Starting November 22nd, Microsoft is launching an Xbox Store Black Friday sale across all of its categories, including games, movies and TV, music and apps.
In total, Microsoft says there will be over 250 deals on games across Xbox one and Xbox 360. Also, keep in mind that most popular Xbox 360 titles are now backwards compatible with the Xbox One.
There are hundreds of titles on sale, with Xbox Live gold members getting an additional discount on most deals. If there’s a particular game you’ve been waiting to pick up, like Battlefield 1 for example, now might be a good time to smash that buy button.
Find a full list of the Xbox Store’s top deals below:
Xbox One Games
• Battlefield 1: save 25 percent, Gold saves 33 percent
• FIFA 17: save 30 percent, Gold saves 40 percent
• NBA 2K17: save 20 percent, Gold saves 30 percent
Xbox 360 Games
• Red Dead Redemption: save 40 percent, Gold saves 50 percent
• Call of Duty Black Ops: save 40 percent, Gold saves 50 percent
• Skate 3: save 40 percent, Gold saves 50 percent
• Madden 17: save 30 percent, Gold saves 40 percent
Other standout sales include 60 percent off Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag for 60 to 67 percent off (this is arguably still the best entry in the Assassin’s Creed series), Grand Theft Auto V for 40 to 50 percent off and recently released Titan Fall 2 for between 30 percent and 40 percent off.
For a full list of Xbox One sales, check out this list on Major Nelson’s official blog.