Rovio is back to prove they can move beyond Angry Birds and have released “Bad Piggies.” This science-based game is now from the pigs point of view and Rovio states you can create the “ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs!” Sound fun? There’s 60 levels and it’s now available free for Android devices, or $0.99 for iOS users. Windows Phone users will be available to download this “soon,” but no word on when/if the game will be coming to BlackBerry devices.
– 60 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
– 30 additional puzzles unlocked by three-starring levels!
– Free updates!
– 4 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
– Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting all the skulls!
– 33 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons
Download here from Google Play or iTunes