AndroidTO, dubbed as “Canada’s Largest Android Development, Design and Business Conference,” is back once again. Now in its third year, the Android-only focussed conference is happening in Toronto on October 25th. If you’re into Android at any level, or want to gain additional insight from people who’ve successfully developed/designed for the OS, then it could be beneficial to attend. The price is $199 for the day, or if you’re a student you’ll get the heavily discounted price of $49.
As for the speaker topics, here’s a few highlights from the day:
– “Mobile Apps – The Battle of Web vs Native”
– “Growing Your App with Social Design”
– “The Secrets of Being a #1 App and not Losing Money”
– “I wish I’d Known That When I Started”
– “Onboarding: Designing a great experience that gets users hooked”
Sounds like a good time… check it out here