When Bell launched their Push-to-talk network they released the Sonim XP5520 Bolt. This is a rugged device that can handle being chucked, dropped, and dumped into water. We’re not sure how many of these devices have been sold, but for the limited number of you there’s a software update available. Bell recommends that customers update to version 11.0.1-42.39-2 for “best possible experience.” Here’s the complete change log:
– Caller ID block feature will work as intended.
– Overall speed dial performance.
– Better experience when replying to messages and emails.
– Reduced instances where a PTT session is dropped.
– Adjusted default settings to improve battery life and client experience.
– Left hard button now launches PTT by default.
– Clients can quickly save new PTT contacts directly from their recent PTT call history.
– Resolved random appearances of a “Battery Over Temp” error message.