Sort of like SpinVox from Rogers and Telus, Bell has announced two new services that allows Bell customers to stay connected anytime and anywhere to their messages: Online Voice Mail and Text to Landline messaging.
First, “Online Voice Mail” allows Bell Home Phone clients to retrieve voice messages online as an audio file attachment from any computer with an Internet connection. The cost is $3 per month and includes the ability to:
– Listen, delete and download voice mail directly from any computer – Send voice mail in the form of a WAV file to any email address automatically
– Toll Free access to voice mail over the phone anywhere in Canada
– Get up to four separate mailboxes for family or roommates
– Mailbox capacity of 50 messages
– New or skipped messages saved for 45 days
The “Text to Landline” service offered by Bell Mobility allows you to send text messages to any landline phone, including Bell Home Phone.
“By combining three of our most sought-after services, including home phone, wireless and Internet, Bell is making it easier and more efficient for our clients to stay connected with family, friends and colleagues,” said Kevin Crull, President, Bell Residential Services. “These new services further our commitment to delivering the Bell Better Home, offering our clients the
ultimate in reliability, simplicity and accessibility.”