This week on SyrupCast, Daniel is joined by Patrick O’Rourke and Matthew Moniz to talk about the future of VR and how it will shape the gaming, entertainment and content development spaces.
- Apple releases a battery case for its iPhone 6 and 6s
- Wind Mobile gets a big cash injection to fund its LTE network
- BlackBerry Priv review
- HTC Vive will be released in April 2016
- Oculus reveals consumer design for Rift VR headset, will ship with Xbox One controller
- How Google’s Cardboard VR headset paves the way for the future of gaming
- Samsung Gear VR Consumer Edition now available at Best Buy
- Tête-à-Tête: HTC Vive vs. PlayStation VR – Which VR headset is more impressive?
Subscribe to the RSS Audio feed (Use this link if you’re looking to add the SyrupCast to your favourite podcast app, like Pocket Casts)
Like our little podcast? Please leave a review on iTunes or wherever you download it. We really appreciate it!