Bring it, RIM. Bring it! The Waterloo-based company has been hammering home their new tag line of “Be Bold” in 2012, now a new “sign up for updates” page has gone live to promote the upcoming BlackBerry World conference (May 1st to 3rd). Official registration will open early February and RIM promises that you could be “Be the first to know about the latest innovations and information on the BlackBerry solution, including the Next Generation BlackBerry Platform, BlackBerry 7 OS, and more”.
Apparently some of the discussion topics will be:
– BlackBerry 10 platform and roadmap
– BlackBerry PlayBook tablet OS 2.0 for the enterprise
– BlackBerry Mobile Fusion
– BlackBerry Business Cloud Services
– BlackBerry Mobile Voice System
– BlackBerry Enterprise Server management tips and troubleshooting
– Trends and vision for the future of wireless from industry experts
Hopefully this is where RIM will officially showcase the new BlackBerry 10 smartphones and PlayBook. Many rumours have surface about how many devices will be released this year – everything from 10 to only one. The only truth confirmed by RIM is that they plan on releasing a new BlackBerry 10 device sometime during “the latter part of 2012”.
Sign up here at BlackBerry