This week, Daniel and Douglas are joined by telecom expert and friend of the show, Ben Klass, who guides us through the muddy waters of the recently Rogers-Mobilicity-Wind Mobile deal.
There’s a lot of stuff packed in here, but they also had time to chat a bit about RootMetrics’ report on network speeds in Vancouver; MTS’s new Total Internet plan; and BlackBerry’s expansion into Internet of Health Things (IoHT).
- Wind Mobile moves to a position of strength after Rogers-Mobilicity deal
- Telus and Bell rated most reliable networks in Vancouver
- BlackBerry’s IoHT strategy takes shape with new partnership
- BlackBerry’s Q1 2016 numbers disappoint
- MTS unveils new Total Internet Plan
Hosts: Daniel Bader, Douglas Soltys
Special Guest: Ben Klass
Duration: 1hr 17min
Subscribe to the RSS Audio feed (Use this link if you’re looking to add the SyrupCast to your favourite podcast app, like Pocket Casts)
Subscribe to the iTunes Audio feed
Subscribe to the Stitcher Audio feed
Like our little podcast? Please leave a review on iTunes or wherever you download it. We really appreciate it!