This week, Douglas and Daniel go into Google I/O Rundown, talking about Google’s strengths in machine learning and internet services. But do Google’s smarts justify the rather creepy nature of its intelligence, especially when it comes to things like your photos?
And what’s next for Apple, which is under pressure to deliver a similarly impressive software update at WWDC.
- Now on Tap, Android Wear and how Google knows your future
- Lollipop is now on 12.4% of Android devices
- What’s new in Android M
- Google Photos – is it good or creepy?
- Apple is reportedly developing its own Google Now-like service for iOS
- Wireless Code of Conduct now applies to all Canadians
Hosts: Daniel Bader, Douglas Soltys
Duration: 56 min
Subscribe to the RSS Audio feed (Use this link if you’re looking to add the SyrupCast to your favourite podcast app, like Pocket Casts)
Like our little podcast? Please leave a review on iTunes or wherever you download it. We really appreciate it!