On Sunday, June 10th, Microsoft will hold its “biggest E3 showing ever,” offering up all kinds of Xbox-related announcements.
To coincide with the big event, the tech giant has also revealed the “Biggest Xbox Sale of the Year,” which will offer savings on consoles, games and accessories from June 7th to 23rd.
Firstly, the promotion features Microsoft’s 4K-capable Xbox One X for $549 CAD, $50 off regular price. Notably, this marks the first time Microsoft has dropped the price of the system since it launched in early November. This particular deal will run from June 10th to 23rd.
In addition to the Xbox One X deal, Microsoft is also offering the following deals (listed in CAD):
- $229 for a 500GB Xbox One S console — regular $299.99
- $319 for 1TB Xbox One S bundles — regular $379.99
- $15 off regular Xbox One controllers (not the Elite) — starting at $59.99
- One month of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass for $1 — available through the Xbox Dashboard
Microsoft is also offering up to 75 percent off on over 300 digital Xbox One games. Some of the highlighted deals (listed in CAD) include:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins — $40 (regular $79.99)
- Call of Duty: WWII (Gold Edition) — $51.99 (regular $79.99)
- Cuphead — $22.09 (regular $25.99)
- Far Cry 5 — $59.99 (regular $79.99)
- Forza Motorsport 7— $39.99 (regular $79.99)
- Grand Theft Auto V — $23.10 (regular $69.99)
- Monster Hunter: World — $51.99 (regular $79.99)
- Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds — $24.78 (regular $36.99)
The full list of games on sale can be found here.
Xbox’s E3 presentation, meanwhile, will be in the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles at 1pm PT/4PM ET on the 10th. Microsoft will be streaming the event on its YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch and Mixer platforms.