In honour of the 2017 Game Awards, which aired last night, Microsoft has discounted the Xbox One versions of many of the games that were honoured during the annual awards show.
Two Canadian-made games, Cuphead and Assassin’s Creed Origins, headline the list, with some titles, such as Final Fantasy XV, as much as 60 percent off until this Monday, December 11th. Incidentally, The Game Awards were created by Canadian journalist Geoff Keighley.
I’ve listed several of the more notable deals below. That said, you can see the full list of discounted titles on Microsoft’s website.
If you missed the Xbox One portion of Microsoft’s 12 Days of Deals promotion yesterday, which saw physical Xbox One titles discounted, sometimes by as much as 50 percent off, with free shipping included, this is a good opportunity to stock up for the winter.
- 30 percent off of Assassin’s Creed Origins
- 35 percent off of Destiny 2
- 15 percent off of Cup Head
- 60 percent off of Final Fantasy XV
- 50 percent off of Halo Wars 2
- 50 percent off of Prey
- 50 percent off of Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus