Samsung’s Black Friday deals offer savings on appliances, smartphones, tablets and more. Some of the devices also come in Black Friday Bundles.
Below are some of the most notable deals:
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (256GB) + Galaxy Watch 5 (40mm): now $1,704, was $2,139
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 + Galaxy Watch 5 (40mm):: now $1,264.99, was 1689.99
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 + Galaxy Watch 5 (40mm): now $2,254.99, was $2,778.98
- Galaxy Watch 5 Pro (45mm) + Galaxy Buds 2 Pro: now $620, was $849.99
You can check all the bundles, here.
All of these phones are also on sale individually. They’re available until December 1st.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (128GB): now $1,379.99, was $1649.99
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4: now $1909.99, was $2269.99
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4: now $999.99, was $1,259.99
You can check all of the handset deals here. They’re available until December 1st.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra: now $1149.99, was $1399.99
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+: now $959.99, was $1149.99
You can check out all the tablet deals here. They’re available until November 29th.
- Galaxy Watch 5 Pro LTE (45mm): now $549.99, was $629.99
- Galaxy Watch 5 Bluetooth (44mm): now $324.99, was $389.99
- Galaxy Watch 5 Bluetooth (40mm): now $284.99, was $349.99
You can check out all of the smartwatch deals here. These smartwatches are discounted until December 1st.
- 32-inch 2022 The Frame Art Mode: now $699.99, was $799.99
- 75-inch 2022 The Frame Art Mode: now $2,999.99, was $3,999.99
- 43-inch 2022 The Sero LS05B: now $1,299.99, was $1,899.99
- The Premiere Smark 4K UHD Ultra-Short Throw Triple Laser Projector: now $6,299.99, was $8,999.99
There are more TV deals here that are available until November 24th. You can also save $1,000 on the 85-inch Frame TV and get a bonus free frame bezel with any Frame TV purchases.
Until November 7th, when you buy two eligible appliances, you can save $150, when you buy three, you save $300, and when you can buy five, you save $600.
MobileSyrup utilizes affiliate partnerships. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content, though we may earn a commission on purchases made via these links that helps fund the journalism provided free on our website.