At the Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) in June, Ubisoft unveiled its Uplay+ game streaming service for PC.
Now, the French gaming giant has confirmed the full lineup of games that will be available for streaming when Uplay+ launches on September 3rd, 2019.
Altogether, Uplay+ will feature a launch library of more than 100 Ubisoft games that’s made up of both new and recent release titles, as well as games from older generations. Uplay+ will cost $19.99 CAD/month in Canada.
Below is a list of some of the most notable titles:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Beyond Good and Evil
- Far Cry 5
- Far Cry New Dawn
- For Honor (Marching Fire Edition)
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Rayman Legends
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas (Digital Edition)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition (includes all add-on content from first three years, plus access to upcoming fourth-year content)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
- Trials Fusion
The full Uplay+ launch lineup can be found here.
Additionally, upcoming games like Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Gold Edition), the Ubisoft Quebec-developed Gods and Monsters, the Ubisoft Montreal-developed Rainbow Six Quarantine and the Ubisoft Toronto-made Watch Dogs Legion (Ultimate Edition) will come to the service as they release in the months following the launch of Uplay+.
In the meantime, gamers who sign up before August 15th will get free access to Uplay+ from September 3rd to September 30th.