Microsoft has revealed the newest weekly Xbox sale, which looks to offer discounts of up to nearly 70 percent off many action-adventure games, among other titles.
Below is a highlight of some of the deals, listed in Canadian dollars, although it’s important note that some deals are exclusive to members of the premium Xbox Live Gold service and are marked as such accordingly:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins — $47.99 (regular $79.99)
- Destiny 2 — $40 with Xbox Live Gold (regular $79.99)
- For Honor (Deluxe Edition) — $29.70 with Xbox Live Gold (regular $89.99)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series — The Complete Season — $13.50 (regular $26.99)
- Outlast 2 — $11.55 (regular $34.99)
- Tacoma — $16.49 (regular $21.99)
- Telltale‘s Game of Thrones — The Complete First Season — $8 (regular $19.99)
It’s worth noting that a few of these games were made by teams based in Quebec. Assassin’s Creed Origins and For Honor were both developed by Ubisoft Montreal, while Outlast 2 comes from Red Barrels, a studio located in the off-island suburb of Chambly.
The full list of deals, which are valid until May 15th at 6am ET, can be viewed here.
Those who are Xbox Live Gold members can also take advantage of this month’s free Games with Gold, which include Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Vanquish.