The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is coming to Canada today, March 24th.
This tablet is a follow-up to the Tab S2 from 2016 and was originally unveiled during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in February. The Tab S3 comes with an S Pen and sports a 9.7-inch display and will be available in both the WiFi and LTE versions, starting at $799 CAD.
Below is a gallery of the tablet and the complete specs.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Operating System Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display 9.7-inch Super AMOLED, 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution
- Processor Snapdragon 820
- Quad Core 2.15GHz + 1.6GHz
- Storage 32GB
- Expandable microSD card
- RAM 4GB
- Rear Camera 13MP, Auto-focus, Flash
- Front Camera 5MP
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11ac dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, USB Type-C 3.1, GPS
- LTE (optional)
- Charging USB-C
- Battery 6000mAh
- Fast charging
- Security One-touch fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions 237.3mm x 169mm x 6mm
- Weight 429g (Wi-Fi)
- 434g (LTE)
- Colors Silver, black