In this week’s episode, we talk about the most interesting smartphones either on the market, or those coming soon. Specifically, Daniel, Douglas, Ian and Jane chat about the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, the iPhone 6, the Moto X+1, the HTC W8 for Windows, Microsoft’s upcoming ‘selfie’ phone, the Nexus 6 and, of course, the OnePlus One controversy.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: What are we looking forward to?
- iPhone 6 rumours: Will the sapphire live up to its potential?
- Motorola launching Moto X+1, Moto G2, Moto 360 and more on September 4th
- New Microsoft/Nokia devices coming at IFA: is PureView still relevant?
- HTC’s version of One M8 for Windows Phone: does it have a chance?
- OnePlus One: Is this device still relevant given all the bad press?
- Is OnePlus the company sexist or just plain stupid?
- Is the Nexus 6 going to be a 5.9-inch 1080p device?
Running time: 75 minutes
Hosts: Daniel Bader, Douglas Soltys, Ian Hardy, Jane McEntegart
Subscribe to the RSS Audio feed (Use this link if you’re looking to add the SyrupCast to your favourite podcast app, like PocketCasts)