Welcome to the third week of SyrupCast! By now, we’re a lean, mean podcasting machine — except for the fact that each episode has been over an hour.
This week, we talk about Android, Android and more Android. Oh, and BlackBerry. And LG. And Bell.
Google I/O just ended, but that doesn’t mean we have to finish talking about the many Android-related announcements made during the two-day developer conference.
We dive into Android L and its new Material Design language, Android One, Android TV, Android Auto and Android Wear.
- Will Material Design help end Android fragmentation?
- What is Android One, and is it Google’s preamble to Android Silver?
- How good is Android TV? And what about Android Auto?
- We delve into Android Wear and its newest cohorts, the LG G Watch and Samsung Gear Live. Our first impressions and a preview of the review.
- Will the Moto 360 be the best of the bunch? (We think so!)
- In Canadian news, Bell begins charging for SIM cards.
- We saw the first working video of the BlackBerry Passport — how does it look?
- With the LG G3 coming to Canada soon, how does it stack up to the current list of high-end Android devices?
Running time: 62 minutes
Subscribe to the RSS Audio feed (Use this link if you’re looking to add the SyrupCast to your favourite podcast app, like PocketCasts)