Welcome to SyrupCast Episode 2! We had such a great response with the first one, we figured we’d try it again with a bit more content — and a very special guest. This week, we welcome MobileSyrup’s founder, Ian Hardy.
In our second episode, we spend a little time talking about the Canadian wireless industry and, of course, a long time talking about BlackBerry. We also talk about Amazon’s Fire Phone, Android Wear, and a lot of Google stuff leading up to Google I/O.
- Are WIND and Videotron going to team up to take over Canadian telco?
- How did BlackBerry fare during its close-to-profit quarter?
- Is the Amazon Fire Phone boom or bust?
- What’s going on with Android Wear?
- Is Google really into hardware, or are they leaving it up to Nest?
- What can we expect from Google I/O this week?
Running time: 70 minutes
Subscribe to the RSS Audio feed (Use this link if you’re looking to add the SyrupCast to your favourite podcast app, like PocketCasts)
Subscribe to the iTunes Audio feed
Subscribe to the Stitcher Audio feed
As for the video version, we’re working on having that up shortly — ran into a small hitch and should be fixed in a day or so.
Thanks again for listening!