Raleigh, N.C.-based Imangi Studios has surpassed a milestone that many mobile game developers can only dream of. The popular Temple Run has reached a mind-blowing 1 billion downloads since launching the runner game August 2011 — this number includes the original Temple Run and Temple Run 2 across all platforms.
The company created an infographic that showcases some interesting stats:
– 60% of players are female and 40% male
– Total years played are 216,018
– 32 billion total deaths
– 50 trillion total meters run
– 147 trillion gold coins collected
– Top country for downloads is China (36%), followed by USA at 21%. Canada is MIA