GTA III was released for Android and iOS just over a month ago and then updated shortly thereafter but the Android version was still not available on a lot of devices. Now Rockstar Games has beefed up the phone and tablet support and added some seriously appreciated features, including moving the majority of the game’s data over to the SD card (why was this not included from the beginning?!).
A list of improvements are below for the coveted 1.3 version, which is available for $4.99 from the Android Marketplace.
– Added support for Medion Lifetab and the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime
– Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
– Tailor your visual experience with new video display settings
– Improved controls for supported gamepads
– Improved controls for Xperia Play
– Game can now be installed to an SD card
– Gamestop Wireless Game Controller Fully supported.
– Additional technical fixes
Source: Android Police