PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds‘ long-awaited ‘Miramar’ update is now available to all Xbox One players.
With the major May update comes the addition of Miramar, PUBG‘s second map that places players in 8x8km open desert plains.
Some Xbox One players were able to try out Miramar in test servers since late April, but today marks the full public rollout of the map.
PC users, meanwhile, have been playing on the Miramar map since December as part of the public 1.0 version launch.
In addition to the new map, the update also adds:
- Three new guns — the R45 revolver, Win 94 lever-action rifle and sawed-off shotgun)
- A re-coloured version of the Ghillie suit
- Two new vehicles — a six-seater mini bus and four-seater pick-up truck (both available on Miramar only)
- New skins on Miramar for the motorbike and buggy
- Emotes, which can be used by selected from a menu opened by pressing the LB and RB buttons at the same time
- Scopes have been changed to be more realistic:
- Expanded field of view for scopes
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
These are just some of the changes coming with the Miramar update; a full list of the patch notes can be found in the official PUBG forums.
In related news, the Miramar update was also rolled out to PUBG Mobile earlier this month.