Seven free new shows featuring various celebrities are coming exclusively to YouTube, the video-sharing site has announced.
At its Brandcast presentation, YouTube revealed that later this year original star-studded series are set released that will be available to all users.
The full list of series is as follows:
- Best.Cover.Ever. — A talent competition hosted by Ludacris and produced by Ryan Seacrest Productions and Endemol Shine North America. Contestants across the world can submit covers of songs for the chance to perform a duet with a superstar artist.
- Ellen Show Me More Show — Ellen Degeneres offers a twice-a-week series that gives fans behind-the-scenes access to celebrities and her favourite moments.
- Good Mythical Morning — YouTube stars Rhett & Link perform larger-than-life stunts and other zany challenges.
- I Am: Demi Lovato — A documentary featuring Lovato on a yearlong personal journey of music reinvention and deep discovery as she produced her new album.
- Katy Perry Live Special — A behind-the-scenes, personal look at the pop star and her global tours ahead of her new album launch.
- Kevin Hart: What the Fit? — The comedian teams up with celebrity friends and YouTube stars every week as they try to master various difficult workout routines.
- The Super Slow Show: YouTube stars The Slow Mo Guys use latest technology to view celebrities, music, pranks and more in slow-motion.
The video-sharing site’s subscription-based YouTube Red service is not required to watch these new shows.
It’s worth noting that the service is currently only offered in the U.S. and certain other countries, with no information regarding Canadian availability as of now.
YouTube Red original series can be purchased individually on YouTube in Canada.