The LG G4 is now available in Canada. After a brief interlude between announcement and U.S. availability, Canadian carriers are now locked and loaded to offer the company’s latest flagship.
In our review, we noted that the LG G4 is one of the most versatile Android handsets of the year, with a beautiful 5.5-inch QHD display, superb performance, and one of the best cameras around. It also pairs well with a new removable leather back that, along with the ceramic-coloured plastic default, comes in the box at no extra charge.
The LG G4 is available at Rogers, Bell, Telus, Wind Mobile and Videotron. The prices and links for purchase are below:
- Rogers – $199.99 on 2-year contract / $699.99 month-to-month
- The Rogers version supports VoLTE, only the second device to have this feature
- Read our feature on Voice Over LTE for more information
- Bell – $199.95 on 2-year contract / $699.95 month-to-month
- Telus – $200 on 2-year contract / $700 month-to-month
- Wind Mobile – $499 on WindTab / $649 outright
- SaskTel – $199 on a 2-year contact/$699.99 outright
- Videotron – $199 on 2-year contract / $699 month-to-month
- Videotron offering free accessory kit worth $130, including a spare battery, a charger and a 32GB memory card.
Read more: LG G4 review