Earlier today HTC unveiled the third generation of the HTC One — proudly called the HTC One M9. While this launch followed similar design lines to the two previous flagship smartphones (One M7 and One M8), HTC has its new Sense 7.0 under the hood and packed in a 5-inch 1080p display, a Snapdragon 810 64-bit octa-core processor, 3GB of RAM, a 20MP camera, and a 2,840mAh battery.
As far as a Canadian release, HTC Canada noted in an email to us that the One M9 will arrive “early Spring.” Unfortunately, there is no indication of a price point but should be $700 no-term. However, we’ve confirmed the One M9 will arrive at Bell, Rogers, SaskTel, TELUS, Koodo Mobile and Videotron.
- Android 5.0.2 w/ Sense 7.0
- 5.0-inch 1920×1080 Super LCD 3 display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-bit octa-core processor (4 x 2.0Ghz, 4 x 1.5Ghz)
- 3GB RAM / 32GB internal storage
- 2,840mAh battery
- 20MP rear camera, F2.2 lens / 4K video capture
- 4MP UltraPixel front camera, F2.0 lens
- HTC BoomSound speakers
- 144.6 x 69.7 x 9.61 mm
- 157 grams
- Category 6 LTE
Update: We’ve been informed that the HTC One M9 will be coming to Canada in April.
Read More: HTC One M9 Hands-on and HTC One M9 Review