Aliph has introduced another Bluetooth headset to their Jawbone lineup. This beauty is called the ICON and it’s being billed as the “The World’s First Truly Intelligent Bluetooth Headset”. Reading the press release it states that the device is currently available through Verizon for $99.99.. but for us Canadians who don’t want to go through eBay we’ll have to wait until it ships internationally in March.
The MyTALK allows the user to personalize your Bluetooth to get “a richer in-ear experience” through the web. Here are some benefits of the new ICON and MyTalk:
• MyTALK AudioApps. Lets users personalize the voice that conveys information into their ear. French, German and Spanish languages are also available.
• MyTALK DialApps. Lets users customize an easy access button linking directly to services of their choice such as free directory assistance, voice-to-SMS and voice dial.
• Simultaneous Multipoint. Lets users switch seamlessly between two calls on different cell phones.
• On/Off slide switch and one-button control. Delivers radical simplicity.
• Visual battery meter. Displays remaining battery life at top of iPhone screen.
NoiseAssassin 2.5 with wind reduction. Continues to provide the best noise elimination available.
• Innovative speaker design and signal processing. Improves inbound audio clarity and volume.
• Set-it-and-forget-it audio. Eliminates the need to adjust volume from one caller to the next.
Jawbone ICON Specifications
Talk Time: Up to 4.5 hours (varies by phone)
Standby Time: More than 10 days
Range: At least 33 feet (10 meters)
Charge: 80% charge in 35 minutes, 100% charge in less than 1 hour
Weight: 8 grams
Fit: 7 earbud sizes + 1 premium adjustable earloop
Accessories: AC power adaptor, micro-USB flex cable
Supports Multipoint: Pairs with up to 8 devices, 2 simultaneous connections
Supports Bluetooth: 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate), 2.0, 1.2, 1.1
Packaging: 100% recyclable
More here over at Jawbone