Bell has reported their Q3 numbers and according to George Cope, President & CEO he states they are coming off a “record quarter” and that they are “fundamentally transforming as a customer-focused competitor”. Here are some highlights from the report:
– Client base grew by 4.0% year-over-year to reach 6,707,000 at the end of the quarter.
– Record Q3 gross activations of 501,000 new subscribers (14.1% higher than last year)
– Total net activations of 135,000 (15.4% higher than last year)
– Postpaid net activations of 122,000 were a Q3 record (8.0% higher than last year)
– Prepaid net activations were 13,000 compared to net activations of 4,000 a year ago.
– Operating revenues increased by 0.3% to $1,178 million this quarter
– Postpaid ARPU decreased by $3.98 to $64.09
– Prepaid ARPU decreased by $0.48 to $18.36
– Blended ARPU decreased by $2.50 to $52.13
– Operating income grew by 4.7% to $354 million as a result of higher EBITDA and lower restructuring costs
More here at Bell