ColorSplash is a really cool iPhone app that allows you to customize and edit your photos. The good thing about this app is that you can choose the areas in which you want to edit… you can consider this a simple version of Photoshop for your iPhone.
The official description of the app says “ColorSplash lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect – known as a “cutout” or “selective desaturation” – draws the viewers’ attention to the colored areas. Use your finger as a brush to remove or bring back the original color from regions of your image.”
Some of the features include:
– Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
– Save multiple sessions.
– In-program help.
– Alternative view mode shows colored regions tinted red to make it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
– Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent)
– Work in landscape or portrait orientation.
– Switch to and from full-screen with the tap of a finger.
This is is available at the AppStore for $1.99. Check out this video of ColorSplash in Action: