Koodo Mobile is back at it with their flashy 1980’s promos. This time they are “looking for someone fun, funky, bendy and spunky to be the next face of Koodo!”. Check out koodokickit.com and you will see everything from tips of what it takes to be the new face. Neon is certainly a must, flashy neon.
The contest goes until September 28th and to enter you must upload a photo of yourself dressed like a Koodo-ciser – all in that sexy 80’s garb, we mean gear. Once you submit the fine people at Koodo will sit down on the 29th, narrow down to 10 finalist and make their final selection on October 1st.
If you are the flashy winner who embodies the Koodo spirit, they will notify you by either phone or e-mail on Friday October 3rd around noon…. then be flown to Toronto for a photo shoot between October 6-19th.
FYI, some of the tips to be a “Koodo-ciser” are:
1. The number one thing to remember is to stretch. And then bend. And then stretch some more. Nobody likes walking like a cowboy the day after a workout”
2. For an enthusiastic high kick, remember to throw your leg up high and hold on tight. But watch out beside you. An accident kick in the face is never welcome. Um, trust me.”
3. “There’s a fine art to looking macho with a smile on your face. I’ve mastered it. So if you think you’re man enough, flash those pearly whites with style.”
4. “My advice? Don’t even bother with this one. I just happen to be freakishly limber.”
5. “Practice in front of a mirror. And while you’re there, make sure your underwear’s not showing. Like phone flab, a visible panty line is never attractive.”
Good luck – here is the link