Amazon Canada has announced plans to run its annual Prime Day on October 13th and 14th.
Similar to previous years, Prime Day brings two-days of exclusive discounts for Prime Members. The festivities start on Tuesday, October 13 at 3am ET and run through to 11:59pm ET on Wednesday, October 14th.
Amazon notes that it now has over 150 million Prime Day members across the world. You can sign up for a 30-day free trial at amazon.ca/prime to participate in Prime Day.
The massive online retailer is also offering ‘Early Prime Day’ deals with the following:
- Amazon Devices: Starting today, get two Echo Dot devices for $49.98 and save $90. Starting October 6, save $45 on Echo Auto and save $40 on Echo Show 5.
- Amazon Music: For just $0.99, Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the premium streaming tier with unlimited access to tens of millions of songs, ad-free.
- Prime Video: Starting October 8, stream anything on Prime Video and get a $10 Amazon credit.
- Gift Cards: Reload $100 or more on your gift card balance and get a $7.50 promotional credit.
- For the Home: Save on on Zinus Mattress favourites, up to 20% on select smart home products, $30 when you spend $150 on select Bosch tools.
An Amazon Prime subscription costs $7.99 CAD/month or $79/year.
Source: Amazon Canada