Ahead of Google I/O this year, the search company has unveiled its the top Android apps and games as chosen by Google employees throughout the company.
The company announced the nine categories with all of the nominees last month.
All of the apps and games chosen have high star ratings on the Play Store and follow Google’s Android vitals specifications and launched or been updated since April 2017.
Below are all nine categories and their descriptions donned by Google.
Standout well-being app
- Simple Habit by Simple Habit Inc.
Best Accessibility Experience
- Be My Eyes by Be My Eyes
Best Social Impact
- Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Old Man’s Journey by Broken Rules Interactive Media GmbH
Best Community Building Game
- Episode by Pocket Gems
Best AR or VR Experience
- BBC Earth: Life in VR by BBC Worldwide (Ltd)
Standout Build for Billions Experience
- Flipkart by Flipkart
- Canva by Canva
Best Breakthrough Hit
- Empires & Puzzles by Small Giant Games