Update your Xbox One this week and you’ll enable a new feature in the SmartGlass app on your iPhone, Android or Windows Phone device: the ability to buy games and add-ons.
Part of the August update made it possible for users to remotely pay for and initialize a download of any game or add-on, so the content will be ready when he or she arrives home.
The full changelog is below:
- Like a Game Clip
- Like an item in the activity feed
- View items that have been shared to you from a message
- Purchase Xbox One games & add-ons
- Browse for recent and popular games & add-ons
- General stability and polish improvements
The update for SmartGlass is available for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone.