July 15, 2013 9:03 pm
Remember when the specs of the BlackBerry ‘Aritso,’ currently pegged as being the BlackBerry A10, leaked online? This was a powerhouse that eager Berry enthusiasts were highly anticipating. The rumoured specs of the A10 sported a 4.65-inch Super AMOLED display (1080×1920 resolution), 1.9GHz quad-core Qualcomm processor, 3,000mAh battery, and 2GB RAM, with a release expected for November.
Over the past several days the A10 has appeared in both picture and video format and seems to be a larger 5-inch smartphone with design similarities to the Z10. A new image has found its way online, this time it’s apparently from a internal presentation and reveals all the important specs:
– Processor: Dual Core 1.7GHz Qualcomm MSM8960 Pro, Quad Core GPU
– Radio: LTE/CDMA/HSPA+, LTE/HSPA+
– Display: 5″ OLED, HD/WXGA, 1280×720, 24-bit color, S-Stripe Pixel Arrangement, 295ppi
– Dimensions: 140.7 x 72 x 9.4mm
– OS: BlackBerry OS 10.2
– Camera: 8.0MP Rear Camera with flash, IS 5X / 2.0MP Front Camera IS 5X
– Memory: 16GB + 2GB(RAM) + 64GB uSB (hot-swap)
– Connectors: Micro USB, Micro HDMI out
– Sensors: Ambient Light, Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Altimeter
– WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n (4G Mobile Hotspot)
– Battery: 2800 mAh Integrated
– Other: NFC, DLNA, Micro SIM
These specs are not to different that what was previously leaked online. If the slide is true, the A10 still packs a serious punch and will certainly compete for its market share – at least here in Canada. No indication of pricing or a firm launch date.