During Microsoft’s Inside Xbox stream tonight, the company revealed the official list of Xbox games set to get backward compatibility with the Xbox One.
The complete list of backwards games set to hit the console on April 17th, includes:
- Blinx: The Time Sweeper
- Breakdown, Conker: Live & Reloaded
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Hunter: The Reckoning
- Jade Empire
- Panzer Dragoon Orta
- SSX 3
On April 26th, the following original Xbox games are headed to the console:
- Destroy All Humans!
- Full Spectrum Warrior
- Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
- MX Unleashed
- Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory (Europe only)
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
Microsoft also showed off a number of Xbox 360 games that are set to receive Xbox One X enhancements:
- Gears of War 2
- Portal 2
- Red Dead redemption
- Sonic Generations
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
All backwards compatible games can be played via the original disc, or by downloading the title from the Xbox Marketplace.
The first wave of backwards compatible original Xbox games rolled out in October 2017 and included Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Ninja Gaiden Black.
News regarding the new batch of upcoming original Xbox games set to get Xbox One backwards compatibility leaked earlier today, indicating that games like Morrowind and Full Spectrum Warrior were coming to the console.
A stream of Microsoft’s latest Inside Xbox stream is available on youtube.com/xbox.